|Map & Directions:|| Multimap.co.uk|
|Telephone:|| (0121) 327 2299|
|Fax:|| (0121) 322 2107|
|Box Office:||(0121) 327 5353|
|Club:|| Aston Villa|
Villa Park originally had a capacity of 10,000, although the Chairman at the turn of the 20th Century envisaged a capacity of 130,000. In 1922 the Trinity Road Lane stand was developed and then with banking behind both goals and an extended Witton Lane end, by 1945 the capacity reached 80,000.
It wasn't until the late 1970's that any further major work took place, with the Witton End again extended and placed under cover. After Hillsborough, seating was added to the front of the two tiered North Stand with double decked executive boxes defining the tiers. The Holte End had it's terraces ripped up and replaced by seating, it is now a large two tiered structure, opened in the 1994/95 season and holding 13,500 supporters.
On one side of the pitch is the Doug Ellis stand, which again is two tiered and is roughly the same height as the other two stands. On the other side is the new Trinity Road Stand which is a large three tiered affair, complete with a row of executive boxes. Although many fans were disappointed to see the old Trinity Road Stand go, the new stand gives the ground a more overall balanced look as, although the largest at Villa Park, it has roughly the same roof level as the other three sides. There are also two large video screens installed in opposite corners of the ground. One unusual feature is that between the Trinity Road & Doug Ellis Stands there is a pavilion type structure that was built at the same time as the Trinity Road. This three tiered building is used for corporate hospitality. The only uncovered areas are the corners of the ground, however there are plans to address this in the North Stand.